Carrying out sales activities to customers and ensuring customers are satisfied with the services provided, establishing productive relationships with.....
Carrying out sales activities to customers and ensuring customers are satisfied with the services provided, establishing productive relationships with customers, developing new markets and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
Role SummaryWe are looking for a young – talented marketer to join us and collaborate with the team to develop the marketing and brand strategies for.....
We are looking for a young – talented marketer to join us and collaborate with the team to develop the marketing and brand strategies for Food event. The incumbent will need to work closely with different trade associations, industry partners and media partners to explore opportunities to expand our businesses. He/she will have the opportunities to be involved in managing / participating sizable social event to deepen our presence in the market.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
To develop effective and creative marketing strategies with unique value proposition for each show via different channel to attract and retain exhibitors and visitors for a long term relationship
To plan and participate media & PR event, build and maintain relationship with industry leaders to strengthen the brand presence and drive business opportunities
Organize both physical and digital events such as seminar, webinar, conferences, and specialty exhibitor promotion campaigns
To develop, execute and monitor marketing budget and activities for achieving the optimum results
To work closely with event and sales team to propose business development plan to the valued exhibitors in order to seize the business opportunities
About UsLove, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are Southeast Asia’s.....
Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are Southeast Asia’s leading womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omnichannel presence across Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Malaysia and a retail franchise in Cambodia. In addition, we have also expanded into international markets namely the Philippines and the United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 65% female representation in leadership roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!)
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth strategy across digital and retail touchpoints for the Singapore and International sites. You will play a pivotal role in the development of Love, Bonito’s brand and reaching new customers in our focus markets by leveraging on growth marketing and SEO. You will play a key role in shaping Love, Bonito throughout this exhilarating expansion phase.
Develop a deep understanding of our target audience and the customer journey in order to reach and convert the right audience by leveraging on growth marketing and SEO
Collaborate with other members of the Growth team, Analytics, Brand, Finance and country teams to strategize, plan and execute new customer growth initiatives
Define and implement growth strategies to drive customer acquisition while managing ROI and efficiency constraints
Leverage data and analytics to find new growth & optimization opportunities and identify key drivers for customer acquisition
Translate analytics and insights into actionables. Measure and communicate effectiveness of growth initiatives, and channels performance
Drive customer acquisition and reach the most relevant audience
Drive strategy and execution of all paid advertising channels (Search, Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliate) and be responsible for all performance marketing KPIs across markets; work closely with all of advertising / technology partners (e.g. Google, Facebook etc.) to implement best practice of full digital advertising setup to achieve optimal growth and efficiency
Regular reporting to optimise the performance of campaigns across markets and share insights across all levels, and identify opportunities for growth
Measure, analyse and report performance of paid, affiliate and onsite channels and support management in driving channel mix and budget decisioning
Determine areas of opportunity, design experiments, incrementality tests and present data-driven recommendations for traffic growth and new customer acquisition in an agile manner.
Strategize and plan new initiatives with data and analysis of user behaviour to create segmented campaigns with relevant content, and improve on them with regular testing
Work with cross functional teams to optimise ad creatives and audience targeting to drive better conversions and ROAS
Coordinate and partner with analytics, data engineering and product team to improve marketing automation, attribution model and data tracking
Act as a functional expert and thought leader in cross-functional projects by providing best practices and consultation from a growth marketing and customer acquisition perspective
New Customer Acquisition
CAC / Marketing Efficiency (e.g. ROAS)
Revenue from growth marketing channel
>1 years of relevant work experience preferably in paid search, social and display
BA/BS degree from top university in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field
Expert knowledge of performance marketing and web & mobile analytics tools
A solid logical and analytical thinker with strong interests in number side of things
Proficient in Excel and data analytics tools
Strong and effective communicator and a reliable team player
You should have / be
A passion for full-funnel growth with superior analytical acumen
A genuine interest in fashion and general female consumer products
An ability to think & work strategically and systematically
A self-starter, resourceful, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets) communication and persuasion skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
1. Flexible Work Arrangement
Work from anywhere*!
Remote work and adjustable hours - as long as present during our core working hours
The Sales Manager Indonesia is a key player in leading the Business Unit and growing the Indonesia business. The Sales Manager plays a pivotal role in.....
The Sales Manager Indonesia is a key player in leading the Business Unit and growing the Indonesia business. The Sales Manager plays a pivotal role in setting the strategic direction and execution plan for the business in order to deliver and exceed the operating plan in terms of key financial and operational metrics. With a commercial focus, the Sales Manager will put in place the necessary rigor in terms of plans and processes to enable the business to prevail in a challenging market. With sound market knowledge and an ability to set clear directions and develop the business, the Sales Manager will get the company to gain outperform the competition and be the partner of choice for its customers.
• Lay out clear strategy for Indonesia with the management, have execution plan in place, drive the strategy execution and be clear about what partnership/talent the business will require for being successful for the countries.
• Develop a new channel network to access the local utility and industrial infrastructure customers.
• Analyze, propose and develop acquisition, joint venture or partnerships to win in the local market.
• Understanding the market thoroughly, drive and grow market share and revenues.
• Enable growth into mature and new sectors by continuing to build upon the revenue and profit performance of the business. Based on this knowledge develop a product localization plan aligned with the global product roadmap.
• Be responsible for the strategic marketing and go-to-market plan for the country to ensure adequate focus on key segments that can aggressively grow the business in the next two to three years through organic growth.
• Implement strategies for customer acquisition and advocacy in target segments, based on deep market intelligence.
• Building upon existing successful portfolios by applying a more rigorous account management and market development approach to the sectors.
• Leading and driving a high-performance sales team that is accountable, achieves plan, budget and forecast targets.
• Maximize sales volume and driving selling price in the positive trend margin. Ensure product acceptance, sales and specs-ins; work with existing channel members to gain sustainable growth, coverage and operational excellence.
• Managing high-level relationships with clients, partners, internal stakeholders.
• Ensuring that TE Connectivity’s mindshare is maximized and the Channel Partners understand their responsibilities in driving their products and services into key market segments.
• Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in global functions.
• Domestic and international travelling required.
• Have the organizational savviness to obtain support from all global support functions for the local Indonesia needs and sure the local support is granted.
• Providing leadership in the Business Unit and proactively engage cross functions (such as Customer Service, Supply Chain, Product Management) towards achieving the business goals in the country.
• Drive talent resourcing, evaluation, deployment and development to ensure best-in-class performance, optimum team building and sustainable succession planning.
• Revenue and margin
• Commercial process implementation
• Channel management
• Employee Engagement
• Significant and successful experience in a strong commercial leadership and successful sales management role.
• Experience in a global organization and multinational/matrix structured environment is preferable.
• Knowledge and understanding of tender process
• A proven ability to formulate effective go-to-market strategy, with a keen sense of current and emerging customer needs (client centric approach).
• Ability to anticipate future needs of the business to position for further growth.
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Degree in Business/Commerce or a related field; post graduate qualifications would be viewed favorably.
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral, written and translate) is a must.
• Strong Leadership capabilities, ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet targets in challenging market conditions.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions inside and outside of organization.
• Hands-on business approach; a problem solver who can roll up their sleeves and get the things done.
• Demanding leader who balances the bigger picture with the need to dive into the detail where necessary.
• Good thought-leader, who can educate and inspire and who is trustworthy and willing to share information and mentor upcoming talent.
Your CareerAs a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing the territory. Y.....
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing the territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance. Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners.
Manage sizable business in Indonesia region
Must have experience handling commercial accounts in Indonesia and build rapport & connectiond in the local partners ecosystem
Understands the power of channels and has strong channel CXO level relationships with both T2 partners and Distributors
Experience in both direct and channel sales a plus
Territory business planning and execution - understands and has executed partner programs and incentives
Technology orientation and can articulate well at CXO levels
Proficiency in driving growth through the process - By leveraging Partner Account Planning, marketing, channels, etc.
Strong exposure in working with Inside sales team and is seen as a territory leader
Great communication and presentation skills
Proven track record by exceeding business quotas regularly for the last 2+ years
Achieved recognition such as Chairman’s Club, Best Sales Leader, Best Account Manager
SAMPOERNA SCHOOLS SYSTEMS - CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
3 days ago
This role will be at the forefront of our marketing endeavors, overseeing the largest team in the department. This role involves leading both the chan.....
This role will be at the forefront of our marketing endeavors, overseeing the largest team in the department. This role involves leading both the channel marketing and creative teams to new heights, focusing on effective and efficient strategies that culminate in exceptional execution. Channel Marketing Manager at PSF are the multi-faceted marketing efforts, overseeing a dynamic team responsible for Social Media, Communication, Customer Service, PR, Website Management, Digital Marketing, and Creative initiatives. This leadership role requires a strategic visionary who can seamlessly align these channels to drive brand cohesion and business growth.
This position will play a crucial role in managing both offline and online channels, ensuring a seamless integration of our marketing efforts. From traditional channels to the ever-evolving digital landscape, the Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for navigating and optimizing strategies to maximize our reach and impact. An essential aspect of this role is the ability to translate the Brand Brief into a comprehensive go-to-market strategy. The Channel Marketing Manager should possess a keen understanding of our brand identity and seamlessly integrate it into all marketing channels, fostering consistency and resonance with our target audience.
Strategic Channel Management:
Develop and implement holistic channel marketing strategies aligned with overall business goals.
Oversee and optimize the performance of Social Media, Communication, Customer Service, PR, Website, Digital Marketing, and Creative teams.
Foster collaboration between diverse teams to ensure a unified approach to brand messaging and customer experiences.
Work closely with leaders from each channel to drive synergy and maximize the impact of integrated campaigns.
Derive and implement Brand Communication strategies across all channels.
Ensure consistent and compelling brand messaging in every communication touchpoint.
Customer Experience Management:
Lead the Customer Service team to deliver exceptional and seamless customer experiences.
Use customer feedback to inform and enhance marketing strategies.
PR and Media Relations:
Develop and execute PR strategies to enhance brand visibility and reputation.
Cultivate and maintain relationships with media outlets and influencers.
Oversee the maintenance and optimization of the company website.
Collaborate with the Web Team to ensure a user-friendly and engaging online presence.
Digital Marketing Strategy:
Drive digital marketing initiatives across various platforms.
Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to optimize campaigns and enhance online visibility.
Lead the Creative team to develop compelling visuals and content for marketing campaigns.
Ensure alignment with brand guidelines and campaign objectives.